2019 VARAC VINTAGE GRAND PRIX
Presented by VARAC
June 13-16, 2019
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
VARAC is proud to be hosting our 40th Annual Vintage Racing Festival, the 2019 VARAC VINTAGE GRAND PRIX.
As part of the event, we’ll be featuring the following exciting activities:
- 3 days of racing on the world famous Mosport Grand Prix Track at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- Toyo Tires F1600 Series Championship
- A visit and parade laps by the Horseless Carriage Club of America – Ontario Region on June 15th
- The Vintage Volvo Racing Association will be the featured marque with 20 cars.
- Multiple Vintage Grids (grids based on entries)
- Classic Grid for G70+ and G90+ cars (cars built between 1973 and 1995)
- Monoposto Grid including Wings & Slicks
- MG & Triumph Challenge, including Simms Cup Trophy for MGs and Group 44 Inc. Trophy for Triumphs
- Optional Driver/Track Orientation on Test Day with coaching available
- Steam Whistle Paddock Tour on Friday Night
- Saturday Supper in the CTMP Conference Centre
- Mini Meet North in the infield all weekend long
- “Field of Dreams Classic Car Show” infield Corner 8 – Sunday with parade laps
- Feature Races and Awards Presentation
Registration is open at Motorsportreg.com. Click here to register.
Bringing a Racecar From Outside Canada? We’ve got some helpful tips to make for smooth travelling.
More Information To answer any questions or more information you can contact the VGP Director, Ted Michalos.
New and old drivers alike: Here’s our “How to drive Mosport like a pro” guide. New Content!!
IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS you will need for the event.
On-Track Schedule UPDATED June 6, 2019
Tech Inspection form – Open Wheel NEW June 5
Tech Inspection Form – Closed Wheel NEW June 5
Flagging Rules NEW
2019 VARAC Vintage GP Event Permit