2018 VARAC VINTAGE GRAND PRIX
Presented by VARAC
June 14-17, 2018
Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
VARAC invites all vintage racers to join us at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park, June 14 through 17, 2018. One day of testing and three days of racing with lots of track time, special feature races, the VARAC Grand Prix and more.
VARAC is proud to be hosting our 39th Annual Vintage Racing Festival, entitled the 2018 VARAC VINTAGE GRAND PRIX.
As part of the event, we’ll be featuring the following exciting activities:
- 3 days of racing on the world famous Mosport Grand Prix Track at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- F5000 Revival Race Series
- Royale Formula Ford Challenge Series
- Toyo Tires F1600 Series Championship
- Multiple Vintage Grids (grids based on entries)
- Classic Grid for G70+ and G90+ cars (cars built between 1973 and 1995)
- Monoposto Grid including Wings & Slicks
- MG & Triumph Challenge, including Simms Cup Trophy for MGs and Group 44 Inc. Trophy for Triumphs
- Optional Driver/Track Orientation on Test Day with coaching available
- Steam Whistle Paddock Tour on Friday Night
- Saturday Supper in the CTMP Conference Centre
- Mini Meet North in the infield all weekend long
- “Legends of Mosport Drivers’ & Racers’ Reunion” & meet with fans and media – Sunday
- “Field of Dreams Classic Car Show” infield Corner 8 – Sunday with parade laps
- Feature Races and Awards Presentation
Bringing a Racecar From Outside Canada?
We’ve got some helpful tips to make it smooth travelling.
To answer any questions or more information you can contact the VGP Director, Ted Michalos