The June 2012 edition of VARAC Pit Signals by Jeremy Sale has been released! Click here to download your personal copy. Features this month include:
- – Dave Good Reports from Sebring
- – BEMC Spring Trophy Races
- – DAC Trillium Trophy Races
- – Happy 50th Birthday to MGB
The first edition of VARAC Pit Signals by Jeremy Sale for the 2012 season has been released! Click here to download your personal copy. Features this month include:
- – VARAC Members at VIR (aka the adventures of Andrew Celovsky)
- – Highlights of the VARAC Test & Tune Day at Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
- – John Greenwood reports from the CASC-OR Drivers School at Shannonville
The 2011 Pit Signals newsletter for VARAC members, and visitors to the VARAC website, was released today. Written primarily by members, it includes stories about Abarth gear problems, reviews of the CASC Celebration in October 2011, the Mont Tremblant Fall Festival as well as different perspectives of the Lime Rock Vintage Festival.
The full download is available here.
July 2011 Vintage Racer
The post 2011 Festival edition of the Vintage Racer was released today, 6th July 2011.
In this feature packed edition, Jeremy Sale, our Editor, brings us stories from the 2011 Festival and some of the cars that were there, as well as an interesting article on Racing 50 years ago.
Finally, there’s an article on VARAC Member, and Indy Racer, James Hinchcliff, who is racing at the Toronto Indy this coming weekend.
You can download your copy HERE.