VARAC Rules and Regulations
Car Preparation Rules
- Rules and Regulations for VARAC Cars
- Monoposto Racing – Rules and Regulations
- CASC-OR GCRs and Bulletins
- Checklist for Technical Inspection – Closed Wheel
- Checklist for Technical Inspection – Open Wheel
- CASC-OR VARAC Number Declaration – Closed Wheel (REQUIRED FOR CASC-OR!)
- CASC-OR VARAC Number Declaration – Open Wheel (REQUIRED FOR CASC-OR!)
Vintage Historic Grid: Rules For A Mixed Grid
All VARAC cars must fill in an Eligibility form each year and send it to the Chairman of the Eligibility Committee. Cars that have no eligibility forms submitted will not be eligible for the points championship.
Classic Cars (G70+, G90)
Conduct Committee Procedures
We take Driver Conduct very seriously – VARAC has a strict “No Contact” policy and all drivers are expected to comply with it. Our Conduct Committee monitors Driving Standards – here are the rules and penalties they can apply in the case of incidents.
VARAC Drivers Challenge Rules
All drivers in VARAC are invited to join in the annual VARAC Drivers Challenge – all for fun, and fun for all: